Download your warranty here:
Custom Door Warranty
Primo Doors custom doors has a limited warranty on its products for a period of 1 year from date of shipment. This includes
doors, sidelights and transoms against warpage and any separation of joints. Wood is a natural product and one of its
characteristics is to swell or shrink according to its surrounding environment. ( A 36" x 6/8 x 1-3/4" door could expand or
shrink up to a 1/4" depending on type of wood, soft wood is more subjective).
Our products are custom and require accurate dimensions, choice of style, wood species etc. , therefore we are not
responsible for inaccurate order information. However, if we fail to make the product according to the dimensions, specs,
etc. that you provide us we will gladly take care of the problem.
1. Warpage on a 6/8 door exceeding 1/4" in any plane of the door itself and not the door against the frame.( Warpage relates to
the term of bow, twist, and cup)
2. Warpage on a 8/0 door exceeding 1/2" in any plane of the door itself and not the door against the frame.
3. Doors over 8 ft or longer are not covered under warranty unless its thickness is over 2"1/4
4. Any misalignment in hanging the door on its frame will not be covered. Jambs and stops must be square and plumb.
5. Natural variations in the color or texture of the wood including surface checking is considered normal and not a defect.
6. Panel movement or shrinkage due to temperature, humidity and direct sunlight is not covered. (Door panel construction is
designed to allow movement to a certain degree to the point that unstained edges may show, once conditions change panel
will settle to original position).
7. Doors that are not immediately sealed on ALL 6 SIDES will not be warrantied (stain and sealer must be applied)
8. We will not warranty physical appearance, finish or texture applied by others such as stain, sealers not recommended for
9. Severe or excessive exposure to direct southern or western sunlight , rain or exposure to the elements will not be covered.
(i.e, sprinklers, melting snow, inappropriate overhang/protection)
10. Any mishandling or storage of product.
11. Any repair or attempt to repair other than East Texas Millwork is not covered.
12. Hairline separations in the joints are not considered defects. (i.e 1/32 " or less)
13. Damage caused by freight lines/ shipping company, installers/builders will not be covered.
Our doors are shipped via freight lines and are securely crated. Once product is received it must be checked for
accuracy/damage. We must be notified within 5 business days if any discrepancy. Upon arrival a quick visual of product
must be performed and noted on shipping bill of lading . If product is damaged caused in shipping you will be required to file
a claim with the freight company.
We have the right to make any changes to our Warranty as situations may arise.